This sturdy corner computer desk is made of high quality premium MDF desktop and
pine legs, which ensures its long life span. Its large desktop and
corner design provide spacious working space, 2 shelves and a large
drawer offer ample space for your stuff. The proper size of this
computer desk workstation makes it can be used as a wiring desk, office
workstation, home or study desk and so on. Modern style makes it
suitable for any decor of your home, study and office.
- Selected material: this corner computer desk is constructed of premium MDF desktop and pine legs, which ensures a long service life of this desk; It provides enough durable and skin-friendly work surfaces and and easy to clean. Solid desk can easily hold up to 50 kg / 110 lb weight, shelf can hold up to 15 kg / 33 lb and the drawer can hold 5 kg / 11 lb, sturdy enough for your daily use.
- Storage Drawer & Shelves: our computer workstation features a big storage drawer and two bottom open shelves on the side of the desk, which offers ample space for home or office daily use, making your stuffs neat and tidy. The drawer can be used to store small items such as umbrellas, pens and diary, and the bottom shelf can hold books, documents and binders within reach, so you can create your own work/craft/game station with this desk.
- Fashionable Design: study workstation table features stylish and fashionable design, which perfectly decorates your home and also adds a touch of elegant charm to your study room; the corner design maximizes space, providing plenty space for writing, working, handcraft, gaming and other activities.
- Range Of Uses: large desktop is able to hold sewing machine, printer, TV, more than one monitor, and 41.7 x 28 x 30’’ high quality desk with spacious desktop allows it to serve as a writing desk, laptop desk, writing table, learning tables, office desk, gaming table, crafting table in study, bedroom, living room, children’s room, office, etc., more functions waiting for you to explore.
- Easy To Assemble: The corner computer desk is needed to be assembled by yourself. This office desk comes with an illustrated manual instruction to help you set up. All of the necessary hardware and assembly clear instructions are included in the package. Before purchasing, please measure your room and check the detail size in pic.
I love it! It is so cute and perfect for my space.
Since past reviews were very mixed, I’ll specifically state that I ordered and built two of these and built them ASAP
.–No parts arrived damaged, but the paint/coating/enamel had a small number of minor chips along a few of the non-facing edges. There were a couple of “smudges” on some of the legs, only visible up close. These did not bother me, and certainly don’t bother the kids. If you’re VERY picky about this, then I recommend spending “real money” face-to-face at a furniture store.
–The drawers are plenty sturdy for normal papers/crafting supplies, but not books.
–The under-shelves are sturdy enough for books or kids’ feet. Depends on the kid.
–There’s plenty of room for a laptop in the back corner and room enough for paperwork up front.
–The legs appear to be real wood, and very sturdy.
–Assembly was very easy for one person on a carpeted floor. The first one took ~35min, and the second one took ~20min. There are a couple of steps that might require a 2nd person, depending on your skill level.–There were no missing parts.–WARNING: if you’re going to build it somewhere other than the final destination, be 100% certain you can get it through all doorways to its final destination! I had less than 1# of clearance through a doorway, and about 5″ of clearance up a stairwell with a turn.So net-net, I took a chance on these and they absolutely work great for the kids. They were overjoyed.
Absolutely LOVE this desk. The desk is a good value for the price . It was way to assemble. I did it myself in about an hour and a half, and I’m definitely not the handy person. It is perfect for the space I needed in for . It’s a little bit smaller than I expected, but works perfect for me. Overall, I’m happy about my purchase and hope that this item can last a long time.
We were looking for a corner desk to serve as a computer/homework station for the kids-and this was a great choice! The quality is solid–the only problem we ran into was attaching the shelves on the bottom (we had to employ some glue and weights to get them to stay)–but no big deal. It suits our purpose very well and looks good.
This is a very cute corner desk! I needed something for my kids to use that didn’t take up much room and this works great. I searched many corner desks and this one had the biggest drawer (many had just a keyboard shelf) and I loved the little shelf underneath. For now my daughter put a few baskets but it can for sure fit books (maybe not a text book but maybe so). I am a pretty handy mom but not exactly an engineer just ok with easy instructions and a screw driver. My 10 year old daughter and I put this together in about an hour. It definitely helps to have a second person, even a helpful kid just to hold pieces in place whil the other person screws them together or for handing you screws and dowels. Solid wood, pure white not ivory, great sturdy lower shelf and as you see room for a set of shelves (purchases seperatly) and a lap top.
Box arrived in Great Shape. All pieces were there, and in great shape. Assembly was a but awkward. Directions not 100% clear at times, and over simplified with no language. Pieces do hold together well. Most of the dowels were “coated/tipped” with Glue, so one in place, they were self “gluing”?”..lolI did have to make some modifications though. The shelves show a Small Size tower case for a PC. As you see the dimensions of the shelves, it seems there is amble room.The shelve entrance is only 7 3/4″ wide, So if sliding in a PC Case, that is all the width that fits. The Max usable height on the shelves is 17″. The middle to the back section of the shelf is limited by the Keyboard shelf. Max depth of the shelf not including the Space between the Legs is 18 1/4″. Adding in Space behind the PC Case for cords, you have a max of 171/2″ of Case Space.So not using space between legs.17″ H x 17 1/2″ D x 11″ W (would not be able to open a door on a front case.)Using space between legs17″ H x 20 1/4″ flush x 7 3/4″ W Be sure to check your case size for a good fit if using a PC Case. The goal was to not have it on the floor.I modified my case by replacing two legs, and moving the shelf closer to the ground. I replaced the 2″ x 2″ Legs with 2 1/2″ x 3/4″(measured) or 3×1. (ugh USA Lumber..lol} New measurements.21 1/2″ H 20 1/4″ D x 9″ WFits my Case18 7/8 H x 18 3/4 D x 8 1/8 WOver all though, I am happy with the desk fitting in a small corner space. A few changes made it even better and I hope understanding the true measurements helps another!
Perfect in my bedroom as a makeup desk! Love the shelves underneath, holds my makeup bags and other speciality face items I have.
This is a perfect little corner desk for my laptop. I received it today and immediately put it together. It took my about 1.5 hours but I did have the help of my 13 week old puppy slowly me down! (He kept stealing my screwdriver!) 😂 It was missing pre-drilled holes in one area and my directions went from “step 10” to “step 12” but I am still giving it 5 stars because it is perfect for my needs!
Easy to assemble and great for a small space. Boys absolutely love it.
Very easy to put together and very quick. I love this new desk. Pre drilled holes, all the hardware, glue… all you need is a screwdriver. Love the design. Thanks